1. Bachelor Royalty- Ryan and Trista Sutter have been together since 2003. They live in Colorado with their two beautiful children proving the show can work. I remember being 10 years old watching these two fall in love. The Sutter's give us all hope in the show and I have been hooked since.
|The precious family at Disney World.|
Source: Trista Sutter's Twitter
2. Jason and Molly Mesnick ended up together in a roundabout way, but have proved they are perfect for each other. They show second chances are worth it. Jason, Molly and Ty live in Seattle.
|Twins in their running gear.|
Source: Molly Mesnick's Twitter
3. J.P. and Ashley found love last year on the Bachelorette. Fans call this cute couple "Jash." They have a lot of fan clubs. Ashley has finished dental school and the couple lives in New York City.
|The kissing couple.|
Source: Ashley Hebert's Twitter
4. Kiptyn Locke and Tenley Molzahn were runner ups on their seasons, and my favorites. I am happy they found love because they are so kind and adorable.
|Beautiful couple in Hawaii.|
Source: Tenley Molzahn's Facebook
5. Jesse and Ann Csincsak are married and have a precious little boy Noah. Jesse was the winner of DeAnna's season and Ann was on Jason's season. These two live in Colorado with Noah.
|Lil Sak wants that baseball.|
Source: Ann Csincsak's Twitter
6. Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright: America's heart broke when Ali send Chris packing on Bachelorette 6, thankfully he found love with Peyton Wright from Andy Baldwin's season. The two are engaged and planning a wedding. You will see them together on Chris' new HGTV show "Going Yard."
|The coordinating couple|
Source: Chris Lambton's Twitter
7. Craig Robinson and Jackie Gordon are Bachelornation's newest couple. Craig made us laugh on Ali's season of the Bachelorette and Jackie became a favorite on Brad 2.0. When Jackie signed up for the Bachelor she was hoping it would be Craig, the couple said on Gossip With Getz. This Philly lawyer and New York City artist have a promising future.
|Celebrating the holidays.|
Source: Jackie Gordon's Twitter
8. Blake Julian and Holly Durst's relationship started on Bachelor Pad 2. They caused a lot of controversy in the house but remained true to their relationship. On the Bachelor Pad 2 finale their engagement was watched, and Michael Stagliano's heart broke. These two are still engaged going strong. This relationship is proving to be more than a publicity stunt.
|Holly and Blake in Hawaii.|
Source Holly Durst's Twitter
9. Graham Bunn and Michelle Money are an adorable couple. Even though these two are not "officially dating" they are so sweet. The friendship they share is heartwarming and hopefully one day we will see a "MoneyBunn" love story play out.
Source: Michelle Money's Twitter
10. Stephen and DeAnna Stagliano the newlyweds. DeAnna Pappas may have not found love on the Bachelorette, but she did with Stephen Stagliano (Michael's twin that helped trick Jilly.)
|On their Honeymoon.|
Source: DeAnna Stagliano's Twitter
11. John and Tara Presser, these two were cut during the meet and greets of their seasons but found love with each other.
|Source Tara Presser's Twitter|
On the Bachelor you might find love, friendship or love with another contestant. If I forgot a couple let me know. Who are your favorites? Can't wait for Bachelor Monday!